Manager, Integrated Marketing
New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Studio
We are looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing the development and successful execution of custom sponsorships and programming for the Fullscreen Brand team. The ideal candidate would have a passion for content creation, knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers, and be extremely detail oriented. To be successful in this role you must be passionate about what you do, comfortable with long hours, and be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. The candidate would also have a proven track record of activating integrated marketing experience to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This is a high-profile, key new hire within our rapidly growing organization and will report to the Director of Integrated Marketing Activations.
- Manage content which supports the creation and overall maintenance of sponsored digital content
- Lead and assigned campaigns through activation life-cycle
- Partner with and support Strategy, Production and Talent teams in program development and execution
- Work and align with internal stakeholders to set up and ensure successful campaign execution
- Manage talent and vendors on assigned projectsInitiate and lead internal and agency/client status meetings
- Track overall campaign performance (video views, social reach, QC)
- Manage and maintain budget
- 4-6 years experience in branded content
- Excellent client management and communication skills
- Expertise in management of production process for all custom programs, from creation of content to program launch
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and creative problem solver
- History of developing and maintaining production schedules and assets
- Able to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Must be a savvy integrated marketer with a passion for digital media and emerging marketing principles
- Proven experience within a fast-moving, fluid organization
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.