Coordinator, Creators (Gaming & Variety)
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a bright, self-motivated Talent Coordinator who will be responsible for providing support to the Director of Talent and Director of Operations. This role would help find new talent, set meetings, manage market intelligence information, and help support management of the Director of Talent’s clients. The ideal candidate is looking for a career as a Talent Signer.
This role will focus on discovering new talent across all social platforms. This position will be an expert at generating leads, reaching out, setting calls, organizing calendars, taking notes, being proactive and scheduling meetings with top talent each week. The ideal candidate would have a passion for the world of social media influencers and gaming. The Talent Coordinator is expected to be extremely organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, intellectually-curious and excels at multitasking.
The candidate would also have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. You should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. We are looking for eager, optimistic individuals who are willing to put themselves out there and don’t take no for an answer. Above all else, this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle.
- Scouting talent daily across several social platforms and connecting them to the Director of Talent while working efficiently with a bias to action.
- Communicate signing information to key stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Support the Director of Talent with managing his clients.
- Track the statuses of multiple deals using internal systems and tools.
- Take notes and provide support to close deals.
- Gather and organize market intelligence and share with the team.
- Ad hoc team projects as needed.
- Help manage a busy calendar.
- 2+ years of experience doing administrative work in a fast-paced setting.
- A strong interest in YouTube, gaming, digital media, technology, and online content.
- Comfortable handling an extremely busy calendar and at home juggling a variety of tasks.
- Strong social skills to comfortably speak with and interact with talent both online and in person.
- A self-starter and critical thinker who thinks ahead and can prioritize responsibilities.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, upbeat personality, team player with a winning attitude.
- A polished and professional presence with a high-level of discretion.
- Excited to work hard and grow within a fun, supportive, and fast-moving company.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.