Creative Account Coordinator (Temp)
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Creative and Production
Is flexibility your middle name? We hope not, because that’d be ridiculous, but we do hope that you work as though it is. That’s what the Creative Account Coordinator position on the Flex Team is all about. You’ll be working on multiple projects and accounts while training and learning the “ins and outs” of all that Fullscreen has to offer.
Expectations are high and priorities can change on a dime, but we need coordinators that can BRING IT everyday. You’ll provide company-wide support, build a professional network, and be part of the best team around with some of the biggest clients in the business. Do you have what it takes to flex your creative muscles? Are you ready to hit the ground running with the best social media marketers around? Apply to join our squad.
- Full-time (40+ hrs/week)
- Remote flexible (May need to be in the Playa Vista, CA Office from time to time)
- Serve as central account support across multiple client accounts (varies based upon client need)
- Build professional relationships, trust, and rapport between the Flex Team, account teams, and other central resource teams
- Perform tasks as assigned by direct supervisor and account managers. Tasks may include:posting, taking notes, moderation and engagement, copywriting, design and strategy ideation, real-time coverage, and other assignments as needed.
- Demonstrate personal motivation and take initiative to learn and master all things related to advertising, social media, and marketing strategy
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of social media marketing experience
- Passion for social media marketing
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to and communicate shifting priorities, and maintain organization
- Experience organizing, creating, and updating content calendar(s)
- Experience with Mac operating system and the following tools: Dropbox, Google Drive, or related
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must have a strong GIF game
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog-friendly FridaysExperience with Creative Process and execution
- Experience in Strategy and/or Data Analytics
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.