Sr. Coordinator, Current Programming
Playa Vista, CA
Entertainment – Content & Production
We are hiring a Sr. Coordinator, Current Programming who will support the scripted, unscripted, and talk series for Fullscreen SVOD Originals. Working in conjunction with the Development, Production and other internal departments, as well as external production companies, the Sr. Coordinator will help shepherd series from greenlight to launch. This role requires strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills, creative aptitude, big-picture thinking, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be proactive and have a passion for, and knowledge of, the television and digital content landscape, social-media influencers and digital creators.
- 2+ years coordinator experience in a network, studio or production environment, preferably in Current Programming.
- · Report to, and support, the Director of Current Series.
- · Create and maintain all documents, files and processes involved in Greenlight to Launch, including: greenlight memos, contact & distribution lists, deliverables agendas, current series google drive, and the current series report
- · Assist in ensuring all departments are getting show information in a timely manner, from internal and external teams, including: metadata, artwork assets, post schedules, distribution lists, promo obligations and production asks.
- · Coordinate all milestone meetings in the Greenlight to Launch process, and lead these conversations when applicable
- · Participate in the creative & logistical process by giving notes, evaluating current communication systems, and anticipating and thinking proactively on a micro and macro level about production timelines
- · Communicate with, and facilitate needs from, internal Fullscreen departments, agencies, producers, talent, show teams, production companies etc.
- · Liaise and act as the lead point of contact for select series from greenlight through delivery.
- · Lead the brainstorm, research and coordination of series-launch gifts.
- · Solicit and track series and episode ratings, ensuring all programs are rated and that information is communicated to necessary parties.
- · Assist in reviewing and tracking production schedules, clearances, delivery and QC
- · Hire and supervise the current department intern, including training, delegating responsibility and overseeing their work, performance and timecards
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fri