Jr. Project Manager (Social)
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for an enthusiastic Jr Project Manager to join our team! The purpose of this role will be to help keep the team and project on-track, so that we can meet deadlines and keep the project within budget. You will work closely with many different teams, roles, departments, and even outside vendors to keep the communication flowing smoothly and to ensure that our creative resources are being used in the most efficient way possible. The Jr Project Manager will serve as the through-line and connective tissue between the many different parts of the larger team so that the day-to-day responsibilities and tasks of the project are being executed within timeframe and within budget.
- Oversee the design and animation production pipeline to ensure that requests are assigned to the best resources and given appropriate deadlines
- Help to create project timelines and delivery schedules as needed, working to support the Senior Project Manager on the project
- Keep a working knowledge of the bigger picture in terms of timeline and be able to translate the information into more granular daily priorities
- Alert the team of any potential risks or flags before they become an issue when it comes to being able to produce and deliver the planned content
- Keep the project organized within the company’s Project Management Tool: Mavenlink.
- Serve as communication liaison between the creative execution team (designers/animators) and the creative ideation team (creative producers, art directors), and the account management team (managers, coordinators)
- Interface with clients (meetings/calls) to clearly articulate high-level design strategy for all creative decisions
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 year of professional experience; at least 1 year in a related field such as project management or project coordination
- Extensive experience with planning
- Extremely organized and able to handle many tasks at once
- Refined ability to prioritize amongst competing deadlines
- Works well under pressure and can bring calmness to situations
- Proactive Problem Solver and self-starter who can identify potential risks and elevate to appropriate team members or can recognize more efficient processes to implement on the team
- Excellent communication skills that can be used to communicate with different roles and levels of the company
- An understanding of Social Media Advertising/Marketing Industry
- Someone who understand the creative execution world (design/animation). Great communication skills, with the ability to lead a meeting
- Flexible, good attitude, humble team player, hungry for challenges
Bonus Points If
- Experience working for established brands a plus
- Previous work directly for or related to the Toy industry
- Working experience with Social Media Advertising Industry
- Working knowledge of, or experience with, Adobe Creative Suite
Perks and Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.