Junior Art Director
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
We are looking for a Junior Art Director who is a master of digital design, creative concepting, and social media; comfortable both overseeing the creative deliverables being designed and animated daily, and being ready to jump in to execute on design and animation when needed. You will join a growing, fast-paced team and generate strategies that create joy and real results for your brand. You will work cross-functionally with designers, animators, creative producers, account managers, and strategists to ensure that our social media design and animation deliverables align with the overall brand strategy.
- Help lead a team of creatives managing and approving work while also executing on select own assignments.
- Help elevate art and find creative and visual solutions across various campaigns.
- Be an expert in the digital creative space, creative concepting, and social media.
- Keep up with the latest trends of creative and technology in the social and digital space.
- Support the Art Director with any / all needed tasks and responsibilities.
- Collaborate with the team (both creative and accounts) and contribute to helping develop original compelling creative content.
- Be responsible for nurturing growth and education within the team.
- Be involved in all kickoff and internal calls and meetings, and participate and contribute in applicable brainstorm sessions with strategy in mind.
- Develop an expert eye for both design and video (motion).
- Apply vocabulary across multiple disciplines when speaking to and providing feedback across all creative.
- Assist Art Director with creative deliverables whether in new business pitches or existing projects.
- Help establish and develop style-guides, the look-and-feel for current and new campaigns with the guidance of the Art Director.
- Lead client calls as needed and attend client meetings when needed.
- Foster and nurture client relations and understand the nuances and preferences of each client and campaign.
- Clearly articulate creative strategy to clients during calls / meetings / presentations.
- Provide creative support to the client alongside the Art Director.
- Help oversee art that goes to clients from the team to ensure that all creative content is up to quality standards and be able to guide and provide recommendations.
- Address revision notes for any / all creative for any campaign as needed.
- Analyze project needs and manage account team expectations for intake, creation, and delivery of creative needs.
- Manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks with pressing deadlines and client needs.
- Mentor, manage, and educate the creative team as directed by the Art Director.
- Foster collaboration and communication between designers, motion designers, and editors to help craft compelling content for the team’s campaigns.
- Be available as a technical advisor to other (and junior) peers.
- Organize and lead skillshare between additional peers.
- Be an expert in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be able to create decks and pitches in Keynote.
- Have consistent and clear communication with the Creative Lead for each project.
- Must contain proficient knowledge and strong interest in social media marketing.
- Have a strong understanding of best practices for creative in the social and digital space and stay up to date with the latest trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in conveying clear feedback.
BONUS POINTS IF (PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH)
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience (client interfacing, SEO, analytics, strategy)
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.