Product Management Internship (LA) - Summer 2017
Playa Vista, CA
Are you an undergrad junior/senior or grad student who loves pop culture and the Gen Z/Millennial audience? Fullscreen Media is looking for a paid Product Management Intern to join our 12 week internship program!
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of academic success and organization to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This is a 30 hour/week internship position.
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing related to influencer marketing initiatives
- Assist with feature and functionality user acceptance testing of key components of our Influencer Marketing platform
- Perform data validation of influencer metrics
- Participate in key stakeholder meetings to understand business needs
- Learn to properly document software issues and perform initial triage
- Additional tasks associated with the execution and successful delivery of software features in accordance with project timeline
- Must be on-site in Playa Vista office throughout internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled 3rd/4th year undergraduate student or graduate student
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
- Advanced mathematics (i.e. Algebra, Calculus, Probability)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint or Keynote knowledge
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Superior communication skills as well as analytical
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, clickHERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.