QA Automation Engineer - Contract (to hire)
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Engineering
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer consultant / contractor who will be responsible for implementing front-end web testing automation. The ideal candidate will have a background in building automated testing solutions for e-commerce platforms. The candidate would also have a proven track record working with strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Develop and implement automated testing solutions
- Contribute to enhancing QA processes and procedures
- Develop, document and execute test cases based on business requirements, functional/technical requirements and user stories
- Send Status Reports on Testing Progress
- Participate in Release Management activities
- Identify bug trends and drive resolution process
- Keep management informed of progress and escalate issues when needed
- 4+ years experience in an QA Automation Engineer role
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Development (CI/CD) system
- Can coach and mentor developers in testing best practices and provide code reviews
- Experience with agile test tools and methodologies and defect tracking systems (i.e. JIRA)
- Experience working version control tracking systems such as Github
- Computer Science or similar degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion for testing!
ABOUT FULLSCREEN DIRECT:
Fullscreen Direct (a Fullscreen Media company) is a powerful, integrated Direct to Fan tech platform for artists and creators to run their digital businesses and engage directly with their fans using tools for marketing, commerce and content distribution.
ABOUT FULLSCREEN MEDIA
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.