Motion Graphics Designer (Social)
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
We are looking for an experienced Motion Graphic Designer who can transform our social media designs into visually compelling animated work and bring brand stories to life through techniques in motion design. Our ideal candidate has a strong graphic design foundation including the understanding of typography in digital media, color and composition, and loves to stay ahead of trends in motion/visual effects. This person should have a refined visual aesthetic and also be comfortable capturing, editing and integrating live-action footage to bring ideas to life in a wide array of styles. This Motion Graphics Designer will be highly involved in the conceptualizing and storyboarding phases of projects as well, so a collaborative spirit and the ability to work well in team settings is crucial.
- Collaborate with our creative, strategy, and account teams to create visually compelling content primarily in After Effects
- Step into the storyboarding and graphic design process when needed. Work hand-in-hand with static designers to create a cohesive finished product
- Capture, edit and integrate live-action footage into motion pieces
- Contribute to brainstorming and ideation sessions
- Produce supporting assets when necessary
- Problem solve and work collaboratively with other team members
- Optimize, organize and prepare files for web
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Manage and be able to prioritize multiple projects at any given time
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years experience working with agencies or in an agency setting in similar capacity
- A killer reel demonstrating serious After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite chops
- Understanding of different compression techniques and formats
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Keen design eye with attention to typography and color balance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, proactive self-starter
- Experience and extensive knowledge of social media platforms
Bonus Points If
- Direct experience editing for Social Media campaigns
- Previous work directly for or related to the Toy industry
- Refined design and/or illustration skills in Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience in video editing
Perks and Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.