Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
Fullscreen’s Brand Studio is looking for an Account Coordinator who is a highly motivated, intuitively organized and self-sufficient team player interested in a career in branded content. The Account Coordinator will support Brand Studio’s account team by attending and contributing to internal and client meetings, assisting in all aspects of account and project management, and coordinating administrative duties for senior level executives.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of the digital space –YouTube, social media, and digital influencers – with experience creating cross-platform content and driving fan engagement.
- General administrative duties including phone, calendar, travel and expense management
- Prioritize/juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Write and edit both internal and client-facing materials
- Organize internal and external meetings in partnership with account team
- Work with account team to ensure timely delivery of all program elements
- Drive quality and consistency of work for key deliverables and client communications, including proofing both decks and documents
- Create and maintain agendas/status reports for internal and client meetings
- Develop call summaries/contact reports for conference calls and send to clients/team
- Develop and share internal meeting notes with team immediately following discussions
- Work closely with project manager to ensure timelines exist across each client deliverable and that all pivots are consistently reflected in timing/scheduling
- Manage ad hoc requests including transcribing, data updates, video and social tracking audits, transferring information across file format types
- On projects independently assigned, effectively manage communication with internal and external stakeholders to align content strategy and creative direction with final product
- Anticipate the needs of senior executives, team members, clients and partners to provide a seamless and positive experience with Fullscreen in every interaction
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with Mac-based products and operating system, as well as Google Docs, Keynote, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person
- Detail-oriented with strong written and oral communication skills, including extensive experience note-taking
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- Ability to self-manage and manage up proactively and effectively
- A finger on the pulse of youth culture
- Passion for and deep knowledge of the social web including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat, digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.