Executive Assistant, Office of the Chief Operation Officer
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Business Operations
Reporting directly to the COO of Fullscreen, the Executive Assistant will provide executive and personal support in a one-on-one working relationship. This high-energy role is a true right arm to the COO. It requires multi-tasking, organization, problem solving and decision-making, stellar communication, and balancing priorities in a fast-paced environment while utilizing the utmost discretion.
This person plays an important role in developing and furthering relationships with clients and contacts and serving as a dependable liaison while collaborating with our creative and forward thinking employees.
- Plans and manages an active and ever-changing calendar of both business and personal meetings while ensuring the COO's schedule is followed and respected
- Ability to anticipate and understand the COO's needs and proactively take ownership of personal duties before being asked
- Keeps COO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follows up appropriately
- Acts in a "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role to create win-win situations for the COO's time that facilitate his ability to effectively lead
- Represents the COO's office with professionalism and creates a welcoming atmosphere and environment by promptly greeting guests, ensure they have any materials needed, and feel comfortable and taken care of
- Follows up with both business and personal contacts made by the COO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Maintains and updates COO's contact database. Includes individual notes and keeps track of important birthdays, milestones, etc.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication on behalf of the COO, Executive team, internal departments, and others, on matters related to COO's initiatives while demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility and trust
- Prioritizes and researches concerns addressed to the COO, acting as a “barometer” for any pressing, sensitive, and/or confidential issues
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team while providing leadership to build internal relationships crucial to the success of the organization
- Manages COO's travel (business and personal): domestic and international flights, hotels, restaurants and ground transportation
- Arranges complex and detailed travel itineraries and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Works closely and effectively with the COO on a variety of business and personal special projects and daily errands, such as ensuring the COO has lunch, planning events, dinners, gift buying, extensive research, etc.
- Uses sound financial judgment when purchasing items, planning events, or coordinating travel by independently researching best deals and fares and negotiating prices or fees
- Manages business credit card and facilitates any related payments
- Prepares and submits extensive expense reports
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience, with experience assisting high level executives
- Have a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to learn on the go, as well as be hardworking and resourceful
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work additional hours when necessary
- Excellent familiarity with Microsoft Office Products, e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, and Mac
- Be an excellent brand representative
- Ability to anticipate – be two steps ahead at all times to deal with issues before they become problems
- Enjoy a fast paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Highly organized and skilled in time management
- Multitask and complete a variety of tasks quickly and efficiently with a confident ability to come up with solutions on your own
- Be a clear and concise communicator
- Have a valid driver license, clean driving record and reliable personal transportation
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.