Unscripted Development Coordinator
Playa Vista, CA
Content & Production
We are looking for a Unscripted Development Coordinator, who will be responsible for the overall coordination of an extremely busy unscripted department. This role will be responsible for light phones and heavy calendar, but will also be expected to contribute creatively and be ready to grow with the department. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and vast knowledge of the unscripted television landscape and know the digital landscape as well. Knowledge of social media influencers across the digital space, Fullscreen brand, and Fullscreen programming is key. The Unscripted Development Coordinator will be given the opportunity to develop programming and should be hungry and ambitious for the opportunity. This role will report to the VP, Unscripted Development.
- Coordinate calendars of busy department and VP, Unscripted Development
- Organize department, including multiple reports and an incredibly high volume of material both in and out
- Generate and develop new show ideas
- Pitch projects and personalities internally
- 1+ years of experience at a buyer, production company or agency
- Great knowledge of shows and talent
- Understanding of core 18-25 demographic
- Pop culture savvy, curious, resourceful, collaborative, hard working, organized and opinionated
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- 401(k) with a company match
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.