Executive Assistant - Brand Studio
New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Studio
The Executive Assistant will provide executive support to the SVP-Brand Studio. This high-energy role requires multi-tasking, organization, problem solving and decision-making, stellar communication, and balancing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
This person must maintain the highest level of confidentiality and act with diplomacy and discretion at all times.
This person plays an important role in developing and furthering relationships with clients and contacts and serving as a dependable liaison while collaborating with our creative and forward thinking employees.
- Calendar Management & Organization:
- Plans and manages SVP’s active and ever-changing calendar of both business and personal meetings while ensuring the SVP’s schedule is followed and respected
- Anticipates the SVP’s needs and proactively takes action prior to being asked; keeps SVP informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follows up appropriately
- Manages daily email organization; monitors and facilitates all tasks from emails while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Travel & Expenses:
- Arranges complex and detailed travel itineraries and agendas; compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Uses sound financial judgment when purchasing items, planning events, or coordinating travel by independently researching best deals and fares and negotiating prices or fees
- Manages business and personal accounts and credit cards and facilitates any related payments
- Prepares and submits extensive expense reports
- Contacts & Communication:
- Maintains and updates the SVP’s contact database and facilitates follow-up to cultivate new and ongoing relationships, including tracking of important birthdays, milestones, etc.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication on behalf of the SVP with Senior Management team, internal departments, and others, on matters related to the SVP’s initiatives
- Acts as the gatekeeper, ensuring the SVP’s time is effectively used
- Special projects as assigned, such as planning events, entertainment, dinners, gift buying, extensive research, etc.
- 2+ years as an Executive Assistant, with experience assisting high level executives
- A 'can-do' attitude and the ability to learn on the go; is hardworking and resourceful
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work additional hours when necessary
- Excellent familiarity with Apple Software e.g. Keynote and Microsoft Office Products, e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to anticipate – be two steps ahead at all times to deal with issues before they become problems
- Proven success in a fast paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Expert organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work quickly and efficiently with a confident ability to independently problem solve
- Professional demeanor with clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.