Project Manager, Creator Partnerships (Contractor)
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
*** This is a contract position. ~20 hours per week ***
Fullscreen’s Creator division works with some of the most talented figures in today’s social landscape. From content creators to performers and bestselling authors, our talent team is immersed in all areas of our talent’s business. Fullscreen’s talent management offering spans scouting, career development, content strategy consultation, personal branding and design, direct-to-fan services (e-commerce, consumer goods and apparel), live events, brand partnerships and more.
As the global leader in social-first entertainment experiences, we are looking for a Creator Partnerships Project Manager who will play a critical role in executing a pilot program for a global social video platform. This position will work in close partnership with the Fullscreen Creator Partnerships team, external platform executives and a plethora of digital talent.
To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for digital social video and strong experience with tracking influencer campaigns with numerous talent. The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment where a high level of organization is the expectation. Building and maintaining a production calendar will be essential as well as strong communication skills both with talent and executives.
You must be highly motivated and professionally mature and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing environment.
- Day to day management of the execution of a pilot program including tracking talent contracts, production concepts, product distribution & training, video submissions, and communicating with key stakeholders
- Help train all the talent on how to use the camera equipment.
- Create a master production calendar that ensures video delivery
- Communicate with the talent to answer technical production questions
- Obtain creative approval from the social platform for 100+ videos.
- Flag any potential issues to Director of Creator Partnerships and help problem solve to ensure a successful pilot program
- Consistently communicate with key internal/external stakeholders
- Assist with ad hoc influencer activations
- 3-5 years experience activating or project managing successful marketing, advertising or promotional campaigns with celebrity talent and/or digital influencers
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape and integration expertise is required
- Possess outstanding client relationship skills and bring a positive, solution-oriented mindset to every situation
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, fluid environment
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.