Account Coordinator (Accounts)
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Studio
We are looking for an Account Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting client projects from a tactical level. This person will execute on established processes, such as asset organization, requesting creative, and compiling data. They will work with the account lead in client communication and become experts on the client preference/nuance of the accounts they support. Account Coordinators will escalate any issues or questions to their direct supervisor.
- Supporting account lead in client communication where needed; potential for some client communication ownership. Note-taking on client calls
- Assist in a variety of task-based projects, such as community management, reporting, social or content audits, and content ID searches and management
- Inputting Mavenlink creative requests and tracking the progress of those requests
- Responsible for organizing, filing, and tracking all assets received from the client
- Works with Account Manager and creative/strategy leads to ensure creative meets clients’ objectives
- Understand the services FS offers, knows when to loop in supervisor for add-on opportunities
- Keep a pulse on the industry and know who our competitors are
- Work with an analyst to pull and compile reporting.
- Act as backup posting support for the publishing team as needed
- Keep up with social media trends; consume content and think about how it could apply to your client
- Act as a culture-carrier for the account team, participating in and planning team events.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 -2 year of relevant experience in a client-facing role
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Experience with Mac-based products and operating system, as well as Google Docs, Keynote, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person.
- Ability to work proactively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with strong written and oral communication skills, including extensive experience note-taking.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented.
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines.
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.