Product Manager (Fullscreen Direct)
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Product
We are looking for talented Product Manager to deliver creative web and mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of eCommerce, social platforms, and digital entertainment. You will report into the Director of Product Management and work with stakeholders across the company to plan, design, and build out features to support Fullscreen Direct roadmap.
Success in this role requires strong communication, organization and problem solving skills. We're looking for a candidate with ability to thrive through challenges. You have an appreciation for getting into the weeds to create detailed workflows. You have the ninja skills to work with our UX and Design team to create user-centric experiences. You have the ruthless ability to prioritize efforts based on needs of the business. You have a proven track record of working with data to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Define product requirements based on guidance from your direct manager and later grow into doing this on your own.
- Write requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Partner with Business Development, Account Support, Marketing, Design, Engineering and Product Managers to successfully rollout new features and optimizations.
- Effectively communicate progress and challenges to all stakeholders regarding your product.
- Partner with Data Analyst to make data-driven product prioritization decisions to support product strategy.
- Identify and track performance metrics
- BA/BS degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related fields.
- 4+ years experience in Product Development of mobile/web applications, eCommerce, editorial or video content driven products, or digital activities.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing stakeholders.
- Passion for using analytics, testing, and research to drive development and create products that users love
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically while having lots of fun doing it!
- Attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Experience with working in SCRUM/Agile environment.
- Experience building consumer iOS or Android apps
- Experience building subscription video apps
- MS degree in Computer Science or MBA
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
ABOUT FULLSCREEN DIRECT:
Fullscreen Direct is a powerful, integrated Direct to Fans tech platform for artists and creators to run their digital businesses and engage directly with their fans using tools for marketing, commerce and content distribution.
ABOUT FULLSCREEN Media:
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.