Engineering Rotation Program
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Engineering
Fullscreen Media is seeking a talented Master’s level graduate for our Engineering Rotation Program. This one-year program is designed to build participants with essential skills and expose them to rotations in our Mobile Engineering, Data Science, Business Intelligence and Technology divisions. The ideal candidate will have a passion for, and knowledge of digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. During each three-month rotation, you will learn, how a tech media business operates in different capacities, as well as day-to- day skills on how to support teams and projeccts. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your job while building professional relationships, providing you with the opportunity for a career in leadership within the company.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, Ruby, PHP, Python, Java or other languages
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release process
- Recent graduate of Master’s program from an accredited college or university
- Must be in the LA area throughout duration of internship
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Docs and Microsoft Suite
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high-quality work in short periods of time
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks + Benefits
- Informational Executive Lunch and Learn Opportunities
- Designated Mentor/Coach
- Use What You Need Time Off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits 401(k) with a company match
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.