Sr. Manager, Creator Partnerships
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Sales and Business Development
As the global leader in social-first entertainment experiences, we are looking for a Sr. Manager, Creator Partnerships who will be responsible for generating event sponsorship and talent sales. This position will work in close partnership with Fullscreen’s Creator business, collaborating with the Live and Talent teams to package and sell our entertainment offerings to brands.
To be successful in this role, you must have a proven track record of sales hunting and closing to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. You must be highly motivated and professionally mature, possess outstanding communication and presentation skills, and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing environment. Knowledge about and passion for digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers is critical.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process, including; existing relationship management, new lead prospecting, negotiating, and closing key accounts
- Exceed sales goals for yourself and your team
- Develop new brand/advertiser business and manage existing client relationships to generate revenue
- Hone in on relevant trends and opportunities in order to craft business cases that support any new requests and / or changes that alter Fullscreen's complete offering
- Develop thorough understanding of Fullscreen’s talent roster and live tours, and devise communication strategies to present our complete offerings
- Strategize and collaborate with internal teams to prepare RFPs and presentations
- Foster and manage high-level relationships with Sales, Integrated Marketing, Live and Creator teams throughout the development and execution phases of integrated partnerships
- Provide ongoing reporting on items such as prospect meetings, new opportunities and project development
- Travel as required
- 5 + years experience selling and or executing; successful event sponsorships with reputable brands and advertising or promotional campaigns with celebrity talent and/or digital influencers.
- Strong experience owning the sales cycle from lead generation to close, creating and driving revenue within the entertainment vertical
- Demonstrated success with cold-calling and overcoming objections to close business
- Demonstrated ability to perform against quota and excel in a highly competitive market
- As a creative solution-oriented thinker, be incredibly sharp and highly motivated
- Possess outstanding client relationship skills and strong working knowledge of the digital influencer space
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with clients
- Comfort to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, fluid environment
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.