Sr. Manager, Creator Partnerships (LIVE)
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
Fullscreen’s Creator division works with some of the most talented figures in today’s social landscape. From content creators to performers and bestselling authors, our talent team is immersed in all areas of our talent’s business. Fullscreen’s talent management offering spans scouting, career development, content strategy consultation, personal branding and design, direct-to-fan services, brand partnerships and more.
To meet the growing needs of its talent roster, Fullscreen launched its Direct-to-Fan division in 2015. That division helps talent and identity brands connect with their passionate fan communities through live events (Fullscreen Live), consumer products and merchandise (Fullscreen Style), and direct-to-fan technology platform (Fullscreen Direct).
Fullscreen Live creates memorable live experiences for digital communities. In its first two years of operation it has become the largest digital touring entity in the world. In 2017 alone the Fullscreen Live team produced over 200 shows and sold over 50,000 tickets. In addition to developing and producing live events for social media’s biggest stars, Fullscreen Live launched successful touring franchises that return year after year including Girl’s Night In, Love is Love and Drop the Mic.
As the global leader in social-first entertainment experiences, we are looking for a Creator Partnerships Director who will be responsible for generating event sponsorship and talent sales. This position will work in close partnership with Fullscreen’s Creator business, collaborating with the Live and Talent teams to package and sell our entertainment offerings to brands.
To be successful in this role, you must have a proven track record of sales hunting and closing to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. You must be highly motivated and professionally mature, possess outstanding communication and presentation skills, and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing environment. Knowledge about and passion for digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers is critical.
- Develop thorough understanding of Fullscreen’s talent roster and live tours, and devise communication strategies to present our complete offerings
- Pursue target accounts, evaluate opportunities and build relationships
- Strategize and collaborate with internal teams to prepare RFPs and presentations
- Close deals with advertisers, talent buyers and agencies, which have been generated through your professional network and cold-calling efforts
- Foster and manage high-level relationships with Sales, Integrated Marketing, Live and Creator teams throughout the development and execution phases of integrated partnerships
- Provide ongoing reporting on items such as prospect meetings, new opportunities and project development
- Travel as required
- As a creative solution-oriented thinker, be incredibly sharp and highly motivated
- Possess outstanding client relationship skills and strong working knowledge of the digital influencer space
- Strong experience owning the sales cycle from lead generation to close, creating and driving revenue within the entertainment vertical
- Demonstrated ability to perform against quota and excel in a highly competitive market
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with clients
- Comfort to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Demonstrated success with cold-calling and overcoming objections to close business
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.