Integrated Marketing Consultant
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Studio
The Fullscreen Integrated Marketing team is looking for a business-savvy, brand and influencer -focused extremely creative individual to work in the LA office as part of a team working on a strategic Integrated Marketing partnerships.
We are looking for a highly motivated, extremely creative individual who can drive the creation of the pitch, campaign, initiative, and work collaboratively with our cross team leads to design the programming strategy and communication ecosystem across all major social platforms. Essentially, we need you to be a thinker and storyteller.
The highly motivated and creative individual will need to understand how to engage and inspire audiences, influencers, consumers and marketers across multiple initiatives for the strategic client business. The aim is to build and execute best-in-class integrated marketing programs that drive our brand clients business into the future. You might find yourself doing some research, looking at trends and analysis, research many influencers and use the information to creatively develop the winning pitch.
This position will be responsible for influencer marketing strategy, packaging and execution for a strategic partnership between Fullscreen and Mattel
- Work closely with the Director of Integrated Marketing as part of a cross-country team focused on developing cross platform programs
- Work with the client FS lead in regards to influencer marketing efforts
- Develop custom marketing ideas using innovative digital solutions and leveraging the talent and their audiences
- Participate and lead daily brainstorming sessions with creative, and account management teams to build client solutions
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of Fullscreen talent, Fullscreen audiences, and the company’s media and social product offerings
- Partner with talent to create ground-breaking custom content programming
- Build relationships with talent and talent management in effort to negotiate and execute seamless business on behalf of Fullscreen clients
- Collaborate with production, creative, talent and other teams and constituencies to ensure seamless implementation of programs
- Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
- 5+ years building cross-platform digital marketing programs
- Stellar interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Strong content/creative development experience
- Strong Execution and Production knowledge
- Experience working with influencers/talent and management
- Experience working within social media landscape
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple high touch custom programs
- Strategic, creative thinker with the ability to turn ideas into holistic content programs
- Excellent writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content
- Must be a self-starter, high energy individual who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting
Perks and Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Friday
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.