Mobile Engineering Internship (LA) - Fall 2018
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an engineering student with a passion for engineering? We are looking for a paid Mobile Engineering Intern who will be responsible for assisting in various mobile development tasks. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of being a self started to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Help QA & debug company's iOS application
- Implement new feature / updates to the mobile application
- Assist in various tasks in the software development cycle.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Must be able to show up, get your work done, and communicate with minimal supervision.
- Must be computer science major
- Familiar with the iOS platform
- Must have completed some relevant computer science courses and be able to code simple programs.
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving Creators, Brands, and Fans. Fullscreen Creator empowers creators through a variety of services including audience development and programming support, management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Brand partners with major brands seeking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network. Serving a broad range of clients from offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta, Fullscreen’s rapidly growing Brand team is defining the future of social-first, content-driven marketing.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it’s like to work at Fullscreen, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.