Senior Director, Paid Media
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
We are looking for an experienced self-starter who is as comfortable in a room with clients as they are managing a highly efficient ad operations team. This person will be responsible for leading and developing our bicoastal ad operations team to develop client strategy, ensure expert planning, and guarantee smooth delivery of plans. This person will also be tasked with growing the expertise of our offering and working with our ad sales team to develop products which respond to market demand.
- Work with Account Executives to accelerate and grow paid media sales and upsells.
- Improve on existing Paid Media strategies that can be implemented at scale
- Identify scalable new opportunities to expand the Paid Media tools leveraging new strategies, platform functionality changes, finding new opportunities/ad units, etc.
- Co-lead client pitch meetings and communicate the value of the Fullscreen Paid Media offerings
- Work with and/or manage Ad Operations strategists, managers and coordinators to fulfill current Paid Media accounts
- Ideate new packages/products Paid Media can create and sell
- Creation and expansion of new platform service offerings as it intersects with client needs
- Work alongside additional leadership team to execute on business initiatives
- Manage and oversee team support when applicable and necessary as it aligns with the overall Brand Group org
- Superior communication skills
- Experience running efficient teams handling high value buys
- Passionate presenter with ability to read a room and adjust on the fly
- Self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills required
- 7-10 years of related experience in paid media
- Mastery of DFP, AdWords, FB Business Manager
- Management experience with the major ad tag & tracking vendors
- Digital agency experience
- A deep interest in online video and social video, specifically with YouTube, Facebook/IG & Snapchat
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.