Senior Account Manager - Rights Management
New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Services
A Senior Account Manager, Rights Management is responsible for acting as the day-to-day project lead on client projects. They interface with the client regularly, particularly during challenging conversations or more in-depth strategic presentations. Sr. AMs are responsible for identifying and escalating potential new business with current clients, and writing SOWs for that work.
- Generally acts as a day-to-day internal team lead for client Rights Management projects.
- Responsible for overseeing communication with the client and managing client expectations around the scope of Rights Management services.
- Accountable for ensuring all tactical expectations are met based on the project’s scope while maintaining a positive relationship with client touchpoints.
- Expand relationships with regular face-to-face client visits to build and maintain deep-level partnerships.
- Support Analytics team in pulling and compiling reporting.
- Oversee relationship and process with Rights Management Specialists and Coordinators.
- Act as the Rights Management lead with our internal teams to manage client services and develop account strategy for a major client.
- Project manage client projects to ensure they are completed on time, on budget, and elevate any issues to the Director.
- Act as a culture-carrier for the account team, participating in and planning team events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-6 years relevant experience in a client-facing role.
- Expertise on all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube -- particularly with copyright enforcement and anti-piracy.
- Experience with building and presenting decks to tell a story is a must.
- Experience overseeing a team which implemented rights for a client with a large catalog of titles to protect is required.
- Eye for detail in order to oversee rights implementation best practices.
- Analyze and interpret data to provide Rights Management recommendations.
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to platform changes and new features and requirements.
- Expertise and knowledge of effects and trends with user-generated content.
- Work and cross-function with sales, business development, and account teams when applicable.
- Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams.
- Experience working with Facebook Rights Manager platform is a big plus.
- Experience working with a Content Protection team at a large rights holder is a big plus.
- YouTube Certified in Content Ownership and Asset Monetization is required.
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.