Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Studio
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director for our LA office, who is a master of digital design, branded entertainment, and social media. Someone who is comfortable being a client’s trusted advisor and a creative team’s natural mentor. Who is comfortable guiding the creative, production and design process for all types of projects and clients. You will join a cutting edge, fast-paced team and generate strategies that create real impact for culture and love for the brand. This role is ideal for an innovative leader and creative thinker who is passionate about social impact and underrepresented audiences.
- Serve as creative lead for all campaigns and projects: strategy, execution and long-term planning around innovation for each client.
- Drive overall campaign strategy and creative with a holistic approach, finding the magic middle where design, copy, and original content all meet.
- Establishes overall creative direction and tone for a given campaign by setting guidelines for art, copy, messaging, and engagement.
- Ensure messaging and copy are on-tone with larger campaign goals.
- Directs the overall vision for what is being created (and why).
- Drive the spirit of collaboration and innovation, inspire and encourage the Account and Creative teams to try new things.
- Communicate and inspire the client with creative strategy around key events: kick-offs, renewals, activations.
- Oversee the day to day work of your Creative team, including Copywriters, Art Directors and Production collaborators.
- Manage, coach, and mentor your Creative team, with a focus on providing opportunities for your direct reports to learn and grow.
- As needed, decide and give final approval for content that gets sent to the client.
- 7+ years of hands-on design and video experience with a solid digital portfolio.
- At least 2 years experience in creative direction and leading a creative team, preferably for social media.
- Collaborative leadership skills.
- Experience working for established brands.
- Mastery of Social Media industry best practices and thorough understanding of design related to each of the main.
- Social Media platforms and the social platforms we love.
- Someone with a strong personal aesthetic, attention to detail, and the ability to conceptualize and execute many different styles to fit various genres.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.