Sales Strategy Coordinator, Social Video (Temp)
New York, NY
Brand Group – Video Labs
Fullscreen is looking for a Sales Strategy Coordinator to join our growing New York office. Reporting to the Associate Director, New Business and Social Video Strategy, you will be responsible for supporting key initiatives that serve to drive revenue and optimization of the sales organization.
To be successful in this role, you should have a knowledge and passion for digital media, content strategy, advertising, social media, influencer marketing, branded entertainment and ad operations. As Fullscreen is focused on social video platforms, it will be important for you to have a strong background on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and other video sites.
- Analyze potential clients' social channels for opportunities
- Create pitch presentations and materials.
- Manage Salesforce and other internal workflow systems
- Coordinate with internal departments such as Finance and Accounting
- Create and manage databases and workflow systems to streamline sales process
- Draft and manage contracts with internal and client legal teams Assist in all preparation and other administrative duties
- Work as a strategic advisor to other sales departments such as Integrated Marketing, Account Management, and Sales to understand long-term and short-term goals, challenges, solutions and how they can improve
- Act as a conduit to key stakeholders and other departments such as Legal, Finance, Marketing, Talent, Product, Technology and more
- Manage research and market data analysis from comScore
- Identify new products to sell that the market would want and work with the team to build them out
- Managing strategic competitive analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in all relevant fields of sales strategy, and digital media
- MBA preferred but not required
- Experience working in fluid, fast-moving environments
- Ability to think creatively and analytically at all times
- Ability to predict and anticipate future opportunities and challenges and create solutions in advance
- Extremely passionate about and knowledgeable of the digital media landscape
- High level of curiosity to learn about everything relevant to the job and industry
- Ability to think micro/macro and short-term/long-term at all timesStrong personality and works well under pressure
- Excel and PowerPoint (Keynote a plus) and Salesforce
- Start-up mentality with knowledge and experience in how large media companies are run
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially able to convey clear and articulate feedback
- YouTube/Social Video management experience
- Familiarity with SalesForce
- Brand/Media/Agency experience
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.