UI Designer (Rooster Teeth)
Shared Services – Engineering
Rooster Teeth is looking for a UI Designer to join our Product & Engineering team. This position will involve conceptualizing & creating, visually appealing user interface design deliverables including wireframes, prototypes, iconography, high fidelity design comps, and user interactions. The UI Designer should be able to create an engaging user experience across multiple platforms including desktop, mobile, and other web applications. Must be proficient with industry standard tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC, Keynote, and Invision. Candidates should have a keen understanding of current web and mobile application design standards and technologies. The designer will work with the Product Manager, design team, and engineers to ensure that we are shipping products our users love and meeting deadlines.
- Establish style guidelines to ensure a consistent user experience
- Create wireframes, prototypes, stunning design comps
- Annotate user interactions - animations are a plus!
- User research and testing to evaluate and iterate on designs
- Find creative, visually appealing solutions to user challenges
- Collaborate with our engineering and product teams throughout the design and development cycle
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to ensure our products meet business and user goals
- Create rad stuff for an amazing and passionate fanbase
- You can make a meaningful contribution to product strategy and vision
- 3+ years of UI experience designing desktop, mobile, & web applications
- Must have a killer portfolio to showcase your work
- Clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
- You can bring your designs to life with Invision, Keynote, or other means
- You've got a passion for typography, iconography, and all things design & make user-centric design decisions
- You've got expert knowledge of all the industry tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, inVision, etcYou've got User Research and Testing Experience
- You know what it's like to work in an agile development environment
- HUGE PLUS: Ability to knock out good HTML and CSS
Perks & Benefits
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- Use what you need time-off
- 401(k) with a company match
- Catered meals on Mondays
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 3 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.