Content Editorial Manager
Playa Vista, CA
Content & Production
We are looking for a Manager to join Fullscreen’s Program Planning & Editorial team, which manages the editorial strategy and content merchandising for Fullscreen’s streaming video app/SVOD service. The successful candidate will have digital editorial experience working with Young Adult/millennial audiences, as well as a passion for and knowledge of digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate should have the ability to be organized and effective in a highly collaborative start up environment.
- Get to know Fullscreen’s content lineup inside and out, and use that knowledge to effectively curate and merchandise our content within the app
- Curate and execute editorial playlists and collections
- Work closely with the content programming, Marketing, and Subscriber Acquisition teams to determine placements, promotions, flighting strategy, and scheduling for a roster of shows and movies
- Help to create, improve, and maintain calendars, communication materials, and team processes
- Write and edit synopses, playlist descriptions, and other copy
- Pull and analyze performance metrics to inform content programming decisions and strategy
- Perform regular updates to the website and app by using our Content Management System
- Collaborate with graphic designers and videographers to produce visually arresting, on-brand assets and key artHelp ensure editorial integrity, consistency, and accuracy of all content and of every page of the Fullscreen app or website
- 5+ years in editorial programming
- Self-starter that thrives in dynamic and fast paced environments, with the ability to work effectively and efficiently against tight deadlines and across teams
- Experience with and excitement for creating editorial content for a Young Adult/Millennial audience
- Trend-setting with a fresh perspective and voice
- Passion for entertainment with a good taste for content and editor’s respect for the written word
- Exceptional attention to detail Excellent communication skills and confidence with public speaking
- Copywriting and copy editing experience
- Familiarity with content operations processes, content marketing, and content programming on VOD platforms a plus
- Experience in digital editorial programming preferred
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress codeKitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.