Social Strategist - Kids Brand (NY)
New York, NY
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for a motivated and highly intelligent Social Video Strategist to oversee channel management and channel optimization across active client social video accounts.
You will be responsible for creating audience development and programming strategies for social video on YouTube and Facebook, working closely with our team of Strategists and Coordinators as well and collaborating with our Sales, Integrated Marketing, Paid Media, and Social Media teams to meet our client’s audience, marketing, and revenue goals.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, live action and animated digital entertainment for children, and the world of social media. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Develop and execute content, distribution and optimization strategies to maximize impact of client video
- Manage daily programming and brand building for major Kids Entertainment and Brand clients
- Build brand audience and reach on social video platforms
- Building and present compelling and data-rich decks to educate and persuade clients
- Manage execution of optimization and best practices
- Analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to industry trends, platform trends, and competitive positioning
- Work closely with Sales, Integrated Marketing, Paid Media and Social Media teams to recommend and execute cross-functional campaigns
- Collaborate with and support teammates to improve workflow, approach, process and growth
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in day-to-day work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 1-3 years of related experience in online video, social media, or digital agency
- Account Management experience
- The ability to turn data into knowledge, and knowledge into insights
- Knowledgeable and passionate about online video, specifically YouTube
- Interest and experience with Kids Content
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog-friendly Fridays
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, NBC, Disney Interactive, Mattel, and more.
McBeard is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.