Talent Sales Manager
Playa Vista, CA
Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will play a critical role in developing the strategy for packaging and selling Talent within Fullscreen’s Creator Network. The ideal candidate will be part strategist, part creative and part salesperson.
To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of sales hunting and closing to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
You must be highly motivated and professionally mature, possess outstanding communication and presentation skills, and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing environment.
- Drive new revenue
- Close talent-led deals with brands, talent buyers and agencies, which have been generated through your professional network and cold-calling efforts
- Generate ideas and package solutions deeply rooted in influencer marketing
- Handle vetting concepts and solutions with appropriate talent
- Work closely with Heads of Talent Sales and Talent Marketing to provide general team management, support & on-going training
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an ad sales-driven or talent agent/buyer role within entertainment or advertising
- As a creative solution-oriented thinker, be incredibly sharp, highly motivated, and professionally mature
- Possess outstanding client relationship skills and strong working knowledge of the digital influencer space
- Proven experience as a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time
- Experience selling and/or executing successful advertising, marketing or promotional campaigns with celebrity talent and/or digital influencers
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with clients
- Comfort to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, fluid environment that deals with high volume transactions
- Demonstrated success with cold-calling and overcoming objections to close business
- Management experience a plus
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.