Senior Account Manager, Video Strategist
New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Services
Fullscreen is seeking a Senior Account Manager, Video Strategist to join our team. A Sr. Account Manager is responsible for acting as the day-to-day project lead for our Global Entertainment & Media Network. This role will interface with the clients regularly, particularly during challenging conversations or more in-depth strategic presentations.
Sr. AMs are responsible for identifying and escalating potential new business with current clients, writing SOWs for that work and internal team oversight. Additionally, you will be responsible for guiding your team in creating audience development and programming strategies on YouTube, Facebook, where applicable, as well as growing the importance and role that video plays in the accounts marketing plans.
- Generally acts as day-to-day internal team lead for client projects. Responsible for overseeing communication with client and managing client expectations around scope. Accountable for ensuring all tactical expectations are met based on project’s scope while maintaining a positive relationship with client touchpointsUnderstand and be able to speak to the services FS offers and identify new opportunities for current accounts.Write SOWs for add-on opportunities and renewal conversations with current clients.Expand relationships with regular face-to-face client visits to build and maintain deep-level partnerships.Support Analytics team in pulling and compiling reporting.Oversee relationship and process with Publishing Manager. Work closely with creative counterpart to ensure creative meets client's objectives. Be involved in the creative process to ensure creative concepting is high-quality and on-time.Act as the lead with our dedicated partner teams (Brand Studio, Sales, Production, and Creator) to manage client services and develop account strategies.Project manage client projects to ensure they are completed on time, on budget, and elevate any issues to Account Director.Uphold Fullscreen’s commitment to data-driven creative through working with the creative and strategy teams in conjunction.Act as a culture-carrier for the account team, participating in and planning team events.Other duties as assigned
- 4-6 years relevant experience in a client-facing role
- YouTube Certified within the last year and/or extremely familiar with current best practices for SEO and discoverability on YouTube
- History of managing online video channels, especially YouTube
- Experience with overseeing channel development strategies from building and presenting decks to execution
- Eye for detail in order to oversee brand design and channel best practices
- Analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to YouTube platform changes
- Work and cross-function with sales, business development, and account teams when applicable
- Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each yearBoth paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.