Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team! You will be executing a wide variety of graphics (ranging from infogrraphics to text-based graphics, photo treatments, compositing and beyond) for a variety of digital and social platforms for both our entertainment and brand clients. You have a strong knowledge of design, layout, and typography, and continue to keep up with the latest trends of design and technology in the social and digital space. You must also have strong experience in entertainment and social media, and have the portfolio to back that up.
- Collaborate with the team (both creative and accounts) and contribute to helping develop original compelling creative content.
- Identify how to best problem solve or tell a story through visual communication, for a title or brand.
- Be involved in all kickoff and internal calls, and participate in applicable brainstorm sessions.
- Analyze project needs and manage account team expectations for intake, creation, and delivery of creative needs.
- Be responsible for the creative process regarding design content.
- Possess a strong eye for typography and layout in design and be able to create a variety of different graphics from scratch.
- Manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks with pressing deadlines and client needs.
- Basic skills in photo manipulation.
- Be fluent and an expert in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience with additional Adobe Creative Suite programs is a plus.
- Have a strong (social / digital) understanding of best practices for graphics and design and stay up to date with the latest trends.
- Be willing to experiment, learn and execute a wide range of design techniques.
- Demonstrate personal motivation to stay on top of social media and design trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in conveying clear feedback.
- Handling Key Art and experience with heavy compositing is a plus
- Hand-lettering skills are a plus.
- Illustration skills are a plus.
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.