Sr. Manager, Talent - Female Lifestyle
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a bright, motivated Senior Talent Manager with a competitive drive and passion for digital media to join our talent management team. This role has a two-fold objective: to sign new talent, and to help digital talent create ancillary revenue opportunities and facilitate brand integrations on behalf of Fullscreen creators while growing their social media audience across YouTube, Vine, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat. This role is a unique blend of talent recruitment, development, digital strategy, and campaign execution. Above all else, this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle.
Members of the talent management team are expected to develop vertical expertise to effectively service creators, drive revenue for talent, and provide individualized attention and support. A deep understanding of the YouTube landscape, entertainment industry, and Fullscreen business model is required.
Ideally, you have a consistent record of meeting and exceeding expectations. Prior experience working with talent, audience development, and pitching new revenue opportunities is preferred. Traditional talent management or agency experience is ideal.
To be successful in this role you should show passion for what you do, be comfortable with long hours, and ready for constant communication with talent from all over the world. You should be excited by the idea of a dynamic environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry.
Most importantly we looking for eager, optimistic individuals who are willing to put themselves out there and don't take no for an answer.
- Recruit, build and manage a roster of talent within the female fashion and beauty vertical
- Develop and build upon existing digital and traditional revenue opportunities
- Facilitate the negotiation and execution of brand campaigns on behalf of talent
- Create and implement data driven content and programming strategy recommendations
- Act as a liaison between roster of talent and other Fullscreen departments such as brand sales, talent integrations, press, content, and integrated marketing
- Negotiation with digital creators and their representation
- Social media audience growth and development across platforms
- YouTube optimization and performance analysis including titles, tags, descriptions, thumbnails, annotations, post frequency, etc.
- Recommend and implement video SEO and YouTube best practices for new content uploads
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue and retention-based key performance indicators
- Heavy multi-tasking, strategy, and research responsibilities
- Consistently discover and sign new talent and know the key players in the influencer space
- Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of normal work hours
- 5-8 years experience in the entertainment industry, artist/talent relations or media industry
- Expertise and interest in the YouTube and digital video space
- Interest in at least one vertical category: Fashion/Beauty
- Business Development or talent recruitment experience
- Detail oriented and process driven with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude
- Solid social skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- Strong analytical, research skills required
- Enjoys working in a high intensity environment
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.