Data Analyst, Network Specialist
New York, NY
Brand Group – Video Labs
Fullscreen is seeking a Data Analyst to join our New York team. This is a highly analytical and strategic position within Video Labs, the video strategy division within Fullscreen. You would be responsible for the analysis and reporting of a Global Entertainment and Media Network to enhance their social video performance and content strategy.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience with and a passion for social video platforms, digital entertainment, and brand marketing. Candidates must be highly motivated, professionally mature, and possess communication skills. You must be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment.
- Interface with brand clients to understand and deliver on their custom reporting needs
- Work with account teams on data collection, pulling of platform metrics, information sharing, and department-wide collateral
- Work with internal teams to create custom reporting solutions
- Create visually clear presentations and one-sheets based on research and analysis
- Provide product development recommendations around emerging metrics
- Actively participate in department and company culture, training, and development initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of related experience in a fast-paced business environment (agency preferred)
- Demonstrable Excel mastery working with large data sets. Ideal experience includes building complicated formulas, parsing strings, mapping assets to metadata, and hacking formulas to improve efficiency.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Facebook and Youtube platform functionality
- A deep interest in online video and marketing strategy. Comfortable with research and analytics
- Passionate about online video across a variety of genres (Comedy, Drama, Gaming, How-TO)
- Ability to predict and anticipate future opportunities and challenges and create solutions in advance
- Ability to think creatively and communicate complex solutions efficiently both internally and externally
- Flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations
- Proven ability to turn data into knowledge, and knowledge into insights
- Time management and quantitative/analytical skills required
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Solid team player while also possessing a strong desire to win and grow personally and professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Proficiency in the following: PowerPoint (Keynote a bonus), Excel, Google Drive, Dropbox
- Proficiency with time / email-inbox management - Gmail, Google Calendar
- Strong references
- BA or BS. MA or MS preferred
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience
- Completion of key social platform certifications (YouTube Certified, Facebook Blueprint, etc)
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Experience with Python manipulating data and parsing data sets using Numpy
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.