Client Data Analyst
New York, NY
Brand Group – Video Labs
Fullscreen is seeking a Data Analyst to join our New York team. This is a highly analytical and strategic position within Video Labs, the video strategy division within Fullscreen. You would be responsible for the analysis and reporting of a Global Entertainment and Media Network to enhance their social video performance and content strategy.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience with and a passion for social video platforms, digital entertainment, and brand marketing. Candidates must be highly motivated, professionally mature, and possess communication skills. You must be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment.
- Interface with brand clients to understand and deliver on their custom reporting needs
- Work with account teams on data collection, pulling of platform metrics, information sharing, and department-wide collateral
- Work with internal teams to create custom reporting solutions
- Create visually clear presentations and one-sheets based on research and analysis
- Provide product development recommendations around emerging metrics
- Actively participate in department and company culture, training, and development initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years Data Analyst experience in a fast-paced business environment (agency preferred)
- Demonstrable Excel mastery working with large data sets. Ideal experience includes building complicated formulas, parsing strings, mapping assets to metadata, and hacking formulas to improve efficiency.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Facebook and Youtube platform functionality
- A deep interest in online video and marketing strategy. Comfortable with research and analytics
- Passionate about online video across a variety of genres (Comedy, Drama, Gaming, How-TO)
- Ability to predict and anticipate future opportunities and challenges and create solutions in advance
- Ability to think creatively and communicate complex solutions efficiently both internally and externally
- Flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations
- Proven ability to turn data into knowledge, and knowledge into insights
- Time management and quantitative/analytical skills required
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Solid team player while also possessing a strong desire to win and grow personally and professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Proficiency in the following: PowerPoint (Keynote a bonus), Excel, Google Drive, Dropbox
- Proficiency with time / email-inbox management - Gmail, Google Calendar
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics, etc. is strongly preferred (MBA a plus)
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience
- Completion of key social platform certifications (YouTube Certified, Facebook Blueprint, etc)
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Experience with Python manipulating data and parsing data sets using Numpy
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.