Tech Support Specialist
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Video Labs
Fullscreen Media, a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers, is looking for a Tech Support Specialist who will be responsible for day-to-day technical services. The position encompasses fielding helpdesk tickets; maintaining a subset of the IT infrastructure; performing root cause analysis where appropriate. Additionally, the Tech Support Specialist provides tactical IT consulting on user-based upgrades and services; coordinates with the IT Director on staff upgrades; and assists on specific projects that result in valuable increases in employee efficiency.
- Work with the IT leadership on IT projects from research to implementation
- Troubleshoot computer hardware and software issues
- Provide escalation support
- Administer our Google Apps Enterprise and troubleshoot cloud-based services issues
- Respond to, record, track, and close tickets through the help desk management system
- Creating documentation for applications which assist your end users to become knowledgeable.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in troubleshooting and deployment; managing multiple Mac and Windows PC’s in a 95% Mac / 5% PC-based environment
- Excellent multi tasker with a proven track record of successful time management
- Strong people skills for when you walk up and work with various staff members (AKA super friendly and helpful; understands that not everyone is up to date with all these techie acronyms); ability to manage expectations of CEOs, admin assistants and everyone in between
- Strong hands on knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop)
- Strong Hands on knowledge of G Suite (applications and administration)
- Strong hands on knowledge of Dropbox
- Strong hands on knowledge of Microsoft Office / Office 365
- Strong technical understanding, troubleshooting skills, and proven ability to use the tools at hand to research and resolve problems
- Knowledge of SMTP, DNS, SSH, SFTP, FTPS, and DHCP
- Familiarity with JAMF Casper Suite
- Very detail oriented and speed is key -- you've got to be fast
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate in written format; conversant in non-technical, non-IT related subject matter with a wide variety of people
- Must be an ambitious self-starter who is able to tackle issues independently but able to delegate tasks to others as needed
- Strong knowledge of YouTube administration
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.