Tour Execution Internship (LA) - Summer 2018
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an undergraduate junior or senior student with a passion for live event production and digital media? We are looking for a paid Tour Execution Intern who will be responsible for assisting in the ideation and planning of our live events. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of strong communications skills to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This position requires our candidate to wear many different hats and be open to performing different tasks related to our department: marketing, social media, logistics, talent scouting, budgeting, etc. The person we are looking for is relentless in the pursuit of assisting our team grow and becoming more knowledgable about the digital space. The internship is 30 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Help us prepare for our ongoing tours when it comes to all aspects of our business
- Help build our production kits for our tour managers on the road
- Assist with all production related tasks in the lead up to a tour
- Collect and clean data that will help us in our future endeavors
- Help organize and project manage the many areas of our department
- Must be in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior or Senior student
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Only currently enrolled students will be considered
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Working knowledge Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Superior communication skills as well as analytical
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized when dealing with many projects
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving Creators, Brands, and Fans. Fullscreen Creator empowers creators through a variety of services including audience development and programming support, management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Brand partners with major brands seeking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network. Serving a broad range of clients from offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta, Fullscreen's rapidly growing Brand team is defining the future of social-first, content-driven marketing.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.