Manager, Talent Signing - [Male/Female] Lifestyle
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a hard-working, forward-thinking, motivated Signer with a competitive drive and passion for digital media to join our talent signing team. The main objective of this role is to seek new talent, AR up and coming talent, and establish relationships with talent to provide the best in class services while helping creators develop their careers and their social media audiences across YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat. Members of the team are expected to quickly develop vertical expertise to effectively source creators and communicate growth strategies that will drive revenue for creators. A solid understanding of the digital video landscape, entertainment industry, and Fullscreen business model is required.
To be successful in this role you must be passionate about what you do, comfortable with long hours, and ready for constant communication with talent from all over the world. You should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. If you have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers, this is the ideal role for you. The candidate would also have a consistent record of meeting and exceeding expectations to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. We looking for eager, optimistic individuals who are willing to put themselves out there and don’t take no for an answer. A new creator is born each day. Above all else this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle.
- Identify, scout and sign social media influencers, digital and traditional talent.
- Heavy negotiation w/ digital creators and their representation, lawyers, agents, managers.
- Manage the talent on-boarding process from lead to partnered creator.
- Consistently discover new talent and know the key players in the influencer space.
- Meet and exceed monthly key performance indicators.
- Strong focus and research skills to identify market trends in real time.
- Solid understanding of the online video landscape, monetization trends and optimization techniques.
- Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of normal work hours
- 4+ years experience in the entertainment industry, artist/talent relations or media industry.
- Expertise and interest in the YouTube and social media space.
- Interest in multiple vertical categories: Fashion/Beauty, Music, Gaming, Personalities/ Family, Formats, Fitness, Science/Education, Tech.
- Detail oriented and process driven with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and go above and beyond.
- Ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented.
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines.
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types.
- Strong analytical, research skills required.
- Enjoys working in a high intensity environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.