Strategy and Insights Internship - Summer 2019
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an undergraduate junior or senior student with a passion for digital media? We are looking for a paid Strategy and Insights Intern who will be responsible for assisting the strategy team. If diving deep into the world of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the social media influencer landscape is interesting to you, we welcome you to Fullscreen! Aside from being enthusiastic about what we do, we're looking for someone with a consistent record of being a great teammate to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 30 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Supporting deck creation and other client deliverables with a knack for storytelling and compelling visuals
- Pulling data from YouTube platform and analyzing to uncover insights on channel and content performance
- Performing competitive audits and communicate key findings
- Delivering ongoing trends research for incoming proposals, proactive pitches
- Developing audience and industry one-sheets based on deep research and insights gathering
- Pulling and analyze data from syndicated and proprietary research tools for sales pitches
- Analyzing usage of Fullscreen’s market research tools and make training recommendations
- Must be in Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior or Senior student
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience pulling together multiple datasets in order to tell a story
- Experience working successfully in groups
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services, and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands, and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Austin. Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.