Playa Vista, CA
Content & Production
We are looking for a talented creative producer to join our team for a new short form comedy variety series. This daily series will live on the front page of Fullscreen's new video ap and provide social content for it's various other platforms. The ideal candidate will proven success in running digital shoots, strong writing skills, and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Help create new comedic formats
- Write/direct multiple videos throughout the week
- Manage talent/resources
- Over 3 years of experience running digital shoots
- Should have strong writing skills
- Can provide samples of previous work and two references
- Experience working with a large team of other producers
- Experience working in the field
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fri
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, clickHERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.