Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
Fullscreen is seeking a highly motivated and extremely creative individual to work in our LA office. This position will be a strategic marketer responsible for driving ad sales revenue for our Fortune 500 clients by developing and executing creative, innovative marketing solutions for our brand partners.
This individual will lead content partnership development, architecting content recommendations that are deeply rooted in audience, brand and platform insights, developing omni-channel ecosystems, building materials and leveraging all Fullscreen content solutions to deliver on our clients’ core marketing objectives. In this role, the Senior Manager will report into the VP of Integrated Marketing.
The ideal candidate understands how to develop and position content marketing and sponsorship opportunities in-line with brand strategies, must be confident interfacing with individuals of all levels (both internally and externally), will lead internal brainstorms and work in a fast-paced environment that often involves juggling multiple priorities. The candidate must have a proven track record of developing integrated campaigns and leading successful cross team collaborations. The candidate must be detail oriented and have a deep knowledge of social channels, digital entertainment and the world of social media content and influencer.
Develop custom marketing ideas in response to RFPs and on a pro-active basis using innovative digital solutions and leveraging the suite of Fullscreen capabilities
· Work and align with internal stakeholders to ensure successful campaign development and execution
· Participate and lead brainstorming sessions with sales, strategy, creative, and account management teams to build client solutions
· Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of Fullscreen talent, Fullscreen audiences, and the company’s media, O&O and social product offerings
· Create ground-breaking custom content programming
· Develop category positioning, presentations, & partnerships for assigned verticals
· Partner with Sales to develop stellar presentations which clearly communicate marketing strategy and campaign ideas for clients
· Initiate and lead internal and agency/client meetings
· Develop case studies and wrap materials
· Work as an industry thought leader but staying on top of industry trends, content trends, emerging platforms, new technologies, unique opportunities
6+ years building cross-platform digital marketing programs
Stellar client management, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
Strong content/creative development experience
· Strategic, creative thinker with the ability to turn ideas into holistic content programs
· Excellent writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content
· Strong attention to detail, organized, and good management skills
· Able to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
· Must be a self-starter and a strong problem solver
· Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting
PERKS + BENEFITS:
Flexible dress code
Kitchen stocked with snacks
Catered lunches on Fridays
Health, dental, and vision benefits
401(k) with a company match
Generous paid time off each year
Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.