Sr. Manager of Paid Social Media
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for a well-seasoned social media expert, passionate about all aspects of the industry; from content and platform strategy to audience development and targeting to the continuous innovation of data accessibility. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who can speak confidently to both the social media landscape overall, as well as the paid social strategy, planning and optimization aspects of the business.
- Support overall paid social team to ensure workload and project distribution is evenly balanced, proactively stepping in to fill support gaps when and where needed; PTO, Sick Days, Weekend Support Rotation, etc
- Collaborate with integrated teams (account, strategy, creative, etc) across the organization to ensure consistency of the media process flows seamlessly throughout; media briefing, media planning/strategy development, measurement/reporting, etc
- Ensure Paid Social campaigns are set-up, properly QA’d and managed to expectation sure to drive maximum efficiency and optimum performance, including campaign set-up, real-time optimizations, budget/spend management, etc
- Provide consistent communication where necessary to keep client/agency teams aligned at all times; meeting recaps, budget allocation shifts, key insights, etc
- Proactively develop industry POVs as needed to ensure both internal teams and clients are consistently made aware of shifts in platform best practices, new product launches, alpha/beta opportunities, general thought leadership, etc
- Manage and Lead Monthly Platform Check In/Assessment Meetings (Internal and Platform Teams Only)
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital/social agency setting OR in-house brand social team; overall social strategy and current understanding of paid social landscape is a must.
- Must have deep level of current understanding of the nuances present across all key social platforms, including paid media best practices, algorithmic shifts/impact, ad opportunities, Industry POVs/Theories,
- Understanding of integrated digital performance marketing techniques, terms, formulas, etc i.e. Bought, Owned and Earned products and services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Community Management, Analytics/Reporting, etc
- Well versed in development and methodology required when developing brand objectives, KPIs, industry/vertical benchmarking, platform ad opportunities, ad tech and data partnerships, etc
- Strong communication and organizational skills, detail oriented and project management capabilities
- Highest levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation are all equally mandatory
- Confidence in the area of expertise related to overall social and paid media industries to provide consistent thought leadership to both internal teams and clients, proactively positioned one step ahead of the curve. Ability to be secure enough to ask questions or request additional training or education when it is needed.
- Completion of Key Social Platform Certification Training Modules (Facebook Blue Print, Twitter Flight School, etc)
- Proficiency with using all key platform ad management tools (Facebook/IG Ads Manager/Power Editor, Twitter Ads Manager, etc)
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.