Playa Vista, CA
Entertainment – Content & Production
The Production Designer works directly with Producers & Account Management Teams to help execute production ideas. This person is able to handle several different projects at the same time, lead creative conversations about each project’s production design, work with different personalities, be a self-starter, reliable and fast worker, and able to pay close attention to detail.
- Work with producers to design & create sets and props for brand video shoots
- Build original sets to execute creative ideas for social videos
- Create simple sketches or designs for proposed sets
- Be on set for every production day
- Be responsible over art department expenses providing production with fully lined petty cash envelopes and/or cost reports each month
- Manage & maintain sets and props including but not limited to all pickups, returns and related paperwork
- Work directly with production crew to execute creative
- Since we cannot guarantee the types of proposals and projects the Production Team will receive, these tasks are subject to change according to the complexity of the projects and personnel
- Flexible hours will be required for certain projects.