Sr. Manager, Measurement & Insight
New York, NY
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for a Manager, Measurement & Insight who will be charged with analyzing and synthesizing data to help support the Fullscreen brand group . The manager will also be closely focused on developing and executing dynamic measurement & insights programs for our clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube and other major social platforms, digital entertainment, branded content, and the world of social media influencers.
- Access and interpret data from a variety of syndicated and proprietary media research sources including audience reports, consumer product usage databases, advertiser expenditure data, social media, and ad effectiveness data
- Field time-sensitive ad-hoc requests and questions from brand group staff on aforementioned data
- Develop campaign measurement strategies for clients using both in-house tools and externally commissioned ad effectiveness studies
- Produce sales research collateral materials including one-sheets, slides for client presentations, strategic positioning pieces, competitive audience reports, and advertiser expenditure reports
- Synthesize primary and secondary data from multiple sources (e.g. Nielsen, Comscore, YPulse) to tell a holistic story. Identify market trends and insights and translate into actionable ideas and strategies.
- Maintain a vast, strong knowledge base of media research methods; effectively communicate pertinent findings to a broad range of stakeholders (including clients) in written and oral communications
- Stay abreast of digital media, research industry news, trends and best practices
- A minimum of 8 years of experience within media or advertising research
- Bachelor's degree in economics, mathematics, statistics communications, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Experience with social and video analytics tools
- Experience with ad effectiveness methods
- Experience executing qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of a variety of market research methodologies and their applications
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success
- Ability to identify problems and troubleshoot research challenges independently under pressure
- Strong presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Team player, collaborative, inclusive, motivated, and accountable
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fri
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.