Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
We are looking for an experienced Art Director who is a master of digital design, creative concepting, and social media; comfortable both overseeing the creative deliverables being designed and animated daily, and being ready to jump in to execute on design and animation when needed. You will join a growing, fast-paced team and generate strategies that create joy and real results for your brand. You will work cross-functionally with designers, animators, creative producers, account managers, and strategists to ensure that our social media design and animation deliverables align with the overall brand strategy.
- Oversee, finesse, and approve the design and animation execution for the campaign/brand to be aligned with overall campaign strategy.
- Champion the style guide(s) for the campaign/brand, and develop best practices for brand look and feel when appropriate
- Develop high-level creative solutions and design direction for brand(s) alongside copywriters, account managers, strategists, creative producers, and more
- Interface with clients (meetings/calls) to clearly articulate high-level design strategy for all creative decisionsManage/supervise jr. graphic designer(s), graphic designer(s) and/or animator(s) and motion graphic designer(s) as needed.
- Help train, grow, and develop the creative teamCreate presentations and visual decks for all meetings to convey strategy tied to the creative deliverables
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of hands-on design experience with a solid digital portfolio
- At least 2 years experience in art direction, preferably for social media
- Experience working for established brands
- Mastery of Social Media Industry best practices and thorough understanding of design related to each of the main Social Media platforms and the social platforms we love
- Someone with a strong personal design aesthetic, attention to detail, and the ability to conceptualize and execute many different design styles to fit various genres
- Great communication skills, with the ability to lead a meeting
- Self-starter who is always seeking to take good to great, to excellent
- Must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Must be fluent in Keynote
- Flexible, good attitude, humble team player, hungry for challenges
Bonus Points If
- Knowledge of InDesign, Lightroom and Bridge
- Previous work directly for or related to the Toy industry
- Direct experience designing for or art directing for Social Media campaigns
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.