Associate Social Video Strategist
Playa Vista, CA
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a motivated and exceptionally bright Associate Social Video Strategist for the Video Labs team, who will be responsible for managing our YouTube Channels for our growing roster of Brands and Premium Content Providers in the TV, Music, and Movie industries. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. While this is a full-time position, actual working hours will frequently be determined by workflow.
- Serve as primary support for all day to day operations of video optimization, publishing social video content across all channels
- Perform all tasks around client channel(s) to ensure 100% optimization at all times.
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in day to day work; in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing requirements
- Communicate objectives clearly across team members and multiple teams (Design, Analytics, Managers)
- Demonstrate personal motivation to learn and master all things related to social video advertising, social video platforms, and marketing strategy
- Actively manage communication with client around design, optimization and reporting
- Manage operations team across designated accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of social media management experience
- Passion for social media/marketing
- Experience organizing, creating, and updating content calendar(s)
- Experience working on Mac operating system and tools, including: Dropbox, Hightail, Google Drive, or related
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to and communicate shifting priorities, and maintain organization
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.