Advertising Operations Coordinator
Playa Vista, CA
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a detail-oriented and data-driven Advertising Operations Coordinator to help with coordinating, maintaining, and optimizing Paid Social Media Advertising Campaigns in a high growth media team servicing Fortune 500 brands. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of Social Media trends, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The Paid Social Buyer should have a strong understanding of digital advertising, preferably boosting and promoting organic social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others. Candidate should have experience working in a fast paced cross-functional organization. This position will report to the Associate Director of Media Strategy in our Playa Vista, CA office.
- Work with clients and internal teams to develop and execute multi-platform social programs, report on the success of those campaigns as well as provide strategic recommendations informed by data
- Continually optimize live advertising campaigns, identify efficiencies, and drive maximum performance for our clients meanwhile troubleshooting any potential issues, and report timely on these campaigns
- Look for and identify trends in historical data to come up with effective long-term and short-term strategies to help grow the business
- Effectively communicate our position in the marketplace and have a deep understanding of competitive programs, industry trends, and the latest ad tech
- 1-2 years of online advertising or advertising operations experience is a must
- Must have some digital analytics experience in SEM, SEO or paid media (PPC, CRM, AdWords, Social, or mobile UA), or digital ad trafficking or experience working with large brands
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage budgets, deadlines, goals, priorities, and client expectations in a fast paced environment with minimal direction
- Team player who's excited to grow their career while helping to strengthen and solidify new areas of business and gain exposure into the latest fields in advertising
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint (keynote and photoshop a plus) skills for presentations and media plans
- Positive, can-do-anything attitude, attention to detail, and high energy
- Ability to convert analytical data into easy to understand concepts with a knack for storytelling
- High sense of urgency with ability to successfully perform work while meeting deadlines
- Ability to articulate thoughts and findings both orally and in writing
- Experience with auction-based media buying; optimizing for CPC, CPV, CPM, others preferred
- Experience in Influencer Marketing or at an advertising agency a major plus, especially in social
- Experience with Social Media listening and/or social performance reporting a plus
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet InsuranceCatered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.