Advertising Operations Coordinator
New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Services
We are looking for a detail-oriented, data-driven Advertising Operations Coordinator who is hungry to learn.
The ideal coordinator will have a passion for and knowledge of online media trends, depth in Excel, and a strong understanding of digital advertising on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms.
Candidate should thrive working in a fast-paced cross-functional organization and can preferably speak Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Set up, traffic, optimize and report on paid media campaigns on the following platforms: Google Ads, Google Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager and Twitter Business Manager
- Develop targeting recommendations with use of proprietary and on-platform tools
- Work closely with internal teams to set up and execute multi-platform social campaigns
- Report on the success campaigns as well as provide strategic recommendations informed by data
- Continually optimize live advertising campaigns, identify efficiencies, and drive maximum performance for our clients
- Troubleshooting any potential issues
- Work with media strategists to look for and identify trends in historical data to come up with effective long-term and short-term strategies to help drive growth
- 1-2 years of online advertising or advertising operations experience is a must
- Must have some digital analytics experience in SEM, SEO or paid media (PPC, CRM, AdWords, Social, or mobile UA)
- Digital ad trafficking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage budgets, deadlines, goals, priorities, and client expectations in a fast paced environment with minimal direction
- Team player who's excited to grow their career while helping to strengthen and solidify new areas of business and gain exposure into the latest fields in advertising
- Positive, can-do-anything attitude, attention to detail, and high energy
- Ability to convert analytical data into easy to understand concepts with a knack for storytelling
- High sense of urgency with ability to successfully perform work while meeting deadlines
- Ability to articulate thoughts and findings both orally and in writing
- Experience in Influencer Marketing or at an advertising agency a major plus, especially in social
- Experience with Social Media listening and/or social performance reporting a plus
- Experience working with large brands a plus
- Strong Excel and Keynote
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet InsuranceCatered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.