Creator Partnerships Sales Coordinator
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
Fullscreen’s Creator group works with some of the most talented figures in today’s social landscape. From content creators to performers and bestselling authors, the Creator team is immersed in all areas of our talent’s business.
The Creator Partnerships department works in close collaboration with both the Creator and Brand divisions, guiding the strategy on how our talent is positioned, packaged and sold to brands. This team is dedicated to maximizing brand partnership opportunities for Fullscreen’s talent roster and live entertainment offerings.
This person is responsible for coordinating and supporting various initiatives across the sales division of Creator Partnerships. The ideal candidate will possess strong administrative, organizational and creative skills. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who wants to learn all facets of influencer marketing and has a passion for crafting talent and brand partnerships.
- Provide overall sales support to the Creator Partnerships team for all tasks related to pitching and closing talent-driven campaigns with brand partners
- Create and manage internal brand and talent databases
- Record and distribute meeting minutes and organize meetings
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce and other internal work flow systems
- Perform billing and revenue reconciliation duties
- Conduct research, compile and analyze data, and create reports as requested
- Seek out and provide insights on new business trends and opportunities
- Familiarize yourself with Fullscreen’s talent roster and live entertainment offerings, and be enthusiastic about bringing new ideas to the team
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, and Excel
- Strong administrative experience supporting the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization
- Ability to communicate professionally via phone, email, text message, and in person
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines
- Very organized with meticulous attention to detail, while maintaining a positive and solutions-oriented attitude
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- Strong analytical and research skills required
- Enjoys working in a high intensity environment and willing to learn new skills quickly
- Self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.