Senior Manager, Accounts
New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Services
A Senior Manager of Accounts at Fullscreen is the first line of communication with our clients. They act as the day-to-day support for the client team, and are responsible for maintaining a positive relationship. Additionally, they work closely with the creative, strategy, and publishing teams to ensure that our deliverables are high-quality and on-time.
● Responsible for day-to-day communication with client, ensuring all tactical expectations are met based on client’s scope while maintaining a positive relationship with client touchpoints.
● In partnership with Content Managers, manage content creation across multiple platforms based on the need of the account, can include: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
● Deep working knowledge of YouTube, including: video upload and management, backend opps, meta data; will have internal resources and a partnership with the Fullscreen YouTube platform team for specific and technical needs.
● Develop and execute content, distribution and optimization strategies to maximize impact of client social.
● Understand and be able to speak to the services FS offers, knows when to loop in supervisor for add-on opportunities.
● Keep a pulse on the industry and know who our competitors are.
● Write a case study based on an insight or learning made around a specific campaign.
● Support analysts in pulling and compiling reporting.
● Liaise with Publishing Manager on day-to-day content publishing needs.
● Work closely with creative counterpart to ensure creative meets client's objectives.
● Be involved in the creative process to ensure creative concepting is high-quality and on-time.
● Project manage client projects to ensure they are completed on time, on budget, and elevate any issues to Account Director.
● Uphold Fullscreen’s commitment to data-driven creative through working with the creative and strategy teams in conjunction.
● Act as a culture-carrier for the account team, participating in and planning team events.
· Responsible for day-to-day communication with client, ensuring all tactical expectations are met based on client’s scope while maintaining a positive relationship with client
· 4-6 years experience in Account Management
· 1-2 years working in the YouTube space
· Deep YouTube and Social knowledge
· Excellent client management and communication skills
· Expertise in management of social and production process for client partnerships, from brief to program launch
· Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and creative problem solver
· History of developing and maintaining timelines, assets and the many moving parts of a campaign
· Able to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
· Must have a passion for digital media and emerging marketing principles
· Proven experience within a fast-moving, fluid organization
THE FULLSCREEN TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
● Encouraging communication and collaboration.
● Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
● Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
● Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
● Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
● Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
● Time Tracking
● Other duties as assigned.