Playa Vista, CA
Content & Production
We’re looking for a confident and quick Community Managers to work on a short-term Entertainment Client project at Fullscreen Media. The ideal candidate will be an expert at remaining true Rto campaign voice while crafting copy to suit any real-time situation. These candidates must be comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment, is able to identify and communicate learnings quickly, and adapts immediately to feedback from audience, client, and other team members. This Community Manager will work as part of a team responsible for identifying and acting on appropriate engagement opportunities across a number of broad - sometimes risky - topics of social conversation.
- Work closely with a team of community managers and core account team to execute thousands of fan engagements every week
- Monitor platforms to identify relevant engagement opportunities and reply using brand tone of voice and creative
- Compile reply copy that meets film tone, voice, platform, and executes engagement strategy
- Review posts to ensure appropriate engagement can be performedHelp manage campaign documents to ensure efficiency and completion of assignments each day
- Report relevant findings related to the film growth, engagement, and sentiment and work with the account team to compile findings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Journalism, Marketing, or Advertising preferred
- Social / community management experience required. Please link to personal or brand Twitter account in application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick thinker and decision makerCreative writer with the ability to write in diverse tones and voices
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to understand and use perspectives from both fan and brand to inform community management
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple platforms, tracking feedback and be adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Agency experience
- Entertainment industry experience
- Previous telecommunications work experience
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet InsuranceCatered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.