Senior Video Strategist, Video Labs
New York, NY
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
Fullscreen is seeking a Senior Video Strategist to join our team. This is a highly strategic and client focused position within Video Labs, the video strategy division within Fullscreen. You would be responsible for managing the relationship with all senior level clients, internal team oversight, and all larger strategic initiatives to enhance Major Account’s standing on social video platforms. Additionally, you would be responsible for guiding your team in creating audience development and programming strategies on YouTube, Facebook, and where applicable, as well as growing the importance and role that video plays in the Major Account’s marketing plans.
Candidates must be highly motivated, professionally mature, possess outstanding communication skills, have demonstrated knowledge of large account management, digital media, online advertising, consultative selling. Also, you would be willing to work in a fast–paced, dynamic and growing environment. The ideal candidate should have strong relationships across YouTube and the industry, and have a proven track record of driving consistent streams of revenue, high client retention, and being known in the industry as trusted partner to your clients.
- Manage a team of social video strategists
- Manage highest profile/tier YouTube/Facebook channels for Major Accounts
- Have a deep understanding and ability to determine and shape client goals through data analysis, understanding of media buying cycles, market trends,, target demographics, etc.
- Act as the lead with our dedicated partner teams (Brand Studio, Agency, Sales, Production, and Creator) to manage client services and develop account strategies.
- Understand how Fullscreen products will assist Major Account in reaching its goals all the way to the highest level of the CMO needs
- Work with Strategists to proactively create strategic recommendations and implement YouTube/Facebook and new media digital solutions for Major Account
- Expand relationships with regular face-to-face client visits to build and maintain deep-level partnerships.
- Work side by side with our division leads to sell into new business and assist with up-selling
- Master all internal systems to respond to general and specialized client requests; including billing inquiries, YouTube analytics inquiries, RFPs, etc.
- Maintain, update, and report developments in the digital media and entertainment space.
- Understand Major Account’s key goals, workflows, and needs through in-person and remote meetings
- Understand historical and trending characteristics of the social video landscape
- Problem-solve by developing creative and innovative structures and solutions
- Develop, negotiate and structure long-term relationships with clients
- Provide campaign strategy consultation and analysis by overseeing the day-to-day strategy and operations team on the account
- Deliver feedback to Fullscreen product development on required enhancements and evolution for products
- Proactively facilitate internal and client creative reviews
- Create analytics reports and help various Major Account internal parties incorporate YouTube reporting
- Initiate optimization projects for the day-to-day team to deploy
- Perform detailed evaluation of Major Account — needs, capabilities/assets, and competitive realities to identify unique business opportunities and benefits achieved from utilizing Fullscreen’s products and services
- Create and deliver presentations to key stakeholders, influencers, and buyers to position Fullscreen’s value proposition
- Operate accounts with high revenue generation in addition to having revenue goals tied to you and the team
- Effectively engage with client C-suite to maintain continued support of the Fullscreen value proposition
- 3-4 years of Account Management experience in online video, social media, digital agency
- 2-year minimum of YouTube platform knowledge required
- Previous experience managing team or account pods
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with clients
- Customer-focused leadership with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Strong track record of relationships with large clients and media agencies
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
- Willingness to entertain clients during evenings and occasionally weekends
- Strong references
- BA or BS. MA or MS preferred
- Proven ability to turn data into knowledge, and knowledge into insights
- Ability to think creatively and communicate complex solutions efficiently both internally and externally
- Knowledgeable and passionate about online video; specifically YouTube & Facebook
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Solid team player while also possessing a strong desire to win and grow personally and professionally
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Time management and quantitative/analytical skills required
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Pet Insurance
- Work from home options
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.