Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Product
We are looking for a Product Manager with experience in building web and mobile applications. The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of social platforms and digital entertainment. You will report directly to the VP of Product.
Fullscreen’s approach to product management is rooted in a deep understanding of the customer. You'll learn about our business operations, identify the most important problems that we could solve for them, and develop a product vision that maximizes the impact Fullscreen can offer.
Success in this role requires strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills. You have the expertise to work with our UX and Design team to create user-centric experiences. You have the determination to prioritize efforts based on the needs of the business. You have a proven track record of working with data to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and the users to deeply understand, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and user stories.
- Process, review and interpret qualitative and quantitative data related to product usage to develop the right product experiences.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day product initiatives as the Product Owner of the agile engineering team.
- Effectively communicate progress and challenges to all stakeholders regarding your product.
- Make data-driven product prioritization decisions to support product strategy.
- Partner with Product UX/UI designer to create user-centric experiences.
- BA/BS degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related fields.
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager, developing web/mobile applications, eCommerce, editorial or video content-driven products, or digital activities
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing stakeholders.
- Attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Operational and business process oriented; experience building features to support complex business operations
- Passion for using analytics, testing, and research to drive development and create products that users love
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically while having lots of fun doing it!
- Experience with working in SCRUM/Agile environment.
- Experience building consumer iOS or Android apps
- Experience in digital media
- Experience in working with complex payment processes
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.