Recruiting HR Internship (LA) - Spring 2018
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an MBA or grad student who just loves pop culture and the Gen-Z/millennial audience, with a strong interest in recruiting, people development, and analytics? Fullscreen Media is looking for a paid Recruiting Intern to join and help lead our 10 week internship program!
The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of completing projects efficiently, be detail-oriented, and possess the ability to think outside-the-box to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This is a 20 hour/week internship position. In your time with us, you will learn how a tech media business operates, as well as day-to-day skills on how to support teams and projects. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your job, while building professional relationships, that could lead to a career and lasting friendships.
- Work closely with upper management on ad hoc projects, including analytics on hiring trends, university outreach, as well as diversity and inclusion
- Assist with supervising and coaching over 30 interns in our summer program
- Plan and execute social outings as well as learning and development opportunities for our interns
- Assist with screening potential intern candidates
- Lead event planning and logistics for university events both on campus and at our headquarters
- Update open job reports using Microsoft Excel
- Must be on-site in Playa Vista office throughout internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled graduate student
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Superior communication skills as well as analytical
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
ABOUT FULLSCREEN MEDIA:
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.