Recruiting, Diversity and Inclusion MBA Internship (LA) - Summer 2018
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an MBA student with a passion for human resources? We are looking for a paid Recruiting, Diversity and Inclusion MBA Intern who will be responsible for assisting in recruiting, people development, and analytics. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of being a self started to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 30 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Work closely with upper management on ad hoc projects, including analytics on hiring trends, university outreach, as well as diversity and inclusion
- Assist with supervising and coaching over 30 interns in our summer program
- Plan and execute social outings as well as learning and development opportunities for our interns
- Assist with screening potential intern candidates
- Lead event planning and logistics for university events both on campus and at our headquarters
- Update open job reports using Microsoft Excel
- Must be on-site in Playa Vista office throughout internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled graduate student
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Superior communication skills as well as analytical
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving Creators, Brands, and Fans. Fullscreen Creator empowers creators through a variety of services including audience development and programming support, management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Brand partners with major brands seeking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network. Serving a broad range of clients from offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta, Fullscreen’s rapidly growing Brand team is defining the future of social-first, content-driven marketing.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it’s like to work at Fullscreen, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.